Helping suppliers meet industry expectations
The PSCI was formed as a non-profit business membership organization in 2006 and is legally established in the United States.
Our vision is to establish and promote responsible practices that will continuously improve social, health, safety and environmental sustainable outcomes for our supply chains. This includes:
- Fair and safe work conditions and practices
- Responsible business practices
- Environmental sustainability and efficient use of resources
Our mission is to provide members with a forum to establish industry principles that guide ethics, labor, health & safety, environmental sustainability, and management systems practices to support continuous improvement of suppliers’ capabilities.
The purpose of the initiative is to bring together the pharmaceutical industry to formalize, implement, and champion responsible supply chain practices.
Our three main goals are to:
- Drive leadership practices at member companies
- Enable suppliers to continuously improve
- Improve engagement across the industry and with key stakeholders