Helping suppliers meet industry expectations
The PSCI was formed as a non-profit business membership organization in 2006 and is legally established in the United States.
Our vision is to create better social, economic, health, safety and environmental outcomes for all those involved in the pharmaceutical supply chain. This includes:
- Fair and safe work conditions and practices
- Responsible business practices
- Environmental sustainability and efficient use of resources
Our mission is to establish formal industry guidelines about ethics, labor, health & safety, the environment and management systems and support suppliers to build capacity to operate in a manner consistent with those expectations.
The purpose of the initiative is to bring together the pharmaceutical industry to formalize, implement, and champion responsible supply chain practices.
Our three main goals are to:
- Drive leadership practices at member companies
- Enable suppliers to continuously improve
- Improve engagement across the industry and with key stakeholders