When you join the PSCI you join a community committed to promoting responsible supply chains and better business conditions.
Membership is open to all companies operating in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industries and share our vision of excellence in safety, environmental, and social outcomes for the whole of the global pharmaceutical and healthcare supply chain. This includes all companies that manufacture medical products or provide materials or scientific research to the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical devices industries.
We have two types of membership: Full and Associate, which reflect different levels of active participation in the PSCI. It is our hope that Associate members will progress towards Full membership over time.
Benefits of membership
- Learn from the leaders: Access knowledge and expertise, tapping into a network of professionals.
- Improve efficiency: Access a platform of shared audits and help reduce auditing duplication.
- Support improvement: Help build supplier capability to implement the PSCI Principles for Responsible Supply Chain Management.
- Move the industry: Contribute to setting the community agenda.
- Enhance your reputation: Be a recognized supporter and advocate of responsible supply chains.
Responsibilities of members
|Members are invited and encouraged to:||Full||Associate|
|Actively participate in PSCI activities such as the Shared Audit Programme and Working Committees.|
|Run for a seat on our Board.|
|Members are required to comply with our Membership Expectations, specifically:|
|Pay annual membership fees according to your membership types and revenues.|
|Adhere to the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Principles and Membership Agreements and comply with the Anti-Trust Policy.|
|Display our Principles in key public and supplier-facing documents or websites.|
|Attend the Annual General Meeting, take part in electing the Board of Directors and vote to amend governance documents as needed.|
|Share supplier audits via our Shared Audit Programme.|
|Join at least one of our Working Committees.|
Membership fees are differentiated based on the size of the member company. Size is determined using annual company revenue. For more information, please download the PSCI fee structure