When you join PSCI you become part of a community committed to promoting responsible supply chains and better business conditions
Members must be a pharmaceutical or healthcare company who share a vision of better social, economic, and environmental outcomes for all those involved in the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Benefits of membership
- Learn from the leaders: Access knowledge and expertise, tapping into a network of professionals
- Improve efficiency: Access a platform of shared audits and help reduce auditing duplication
- Support improvement: Help build supplier capability to implement the PSCI Principles and practices
- Move the industry: Contribute to setting the community agenda
- Enhance your reputation: Be a recognised supporter and advocate of responsible supply chains
Responsibilities of members
The general membership has two primary responsibilities:
- electing the Board of Directors
- voting to amend governance documents as needed
The general membership is invited and encouraged to attend annual in-person meetings, join working committees, and run for a seat on the Board.
Members are also required to comply with our Membership Expectations:
- Pay annual membership dues according to the different membership types and the PSCI fee structure.
- Adhere to the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Principles and Membership Agreements and comply with the Anti-Trust Policy.
- Actively participate in the PSCI initiatives, including the Shared Audit Program, working committees and attending the Annual General Meeting.
If your organisation is interested in becoming a member of PSCI, you can apply for membership using our online application form.
Membership fees are differentiated based on the size of the member company. Size is determined using annual company revenue. For more information, please download the PSCI fee structure