Becoming a PSCI Supplier Partner means committing to the PSCI Principles and contributing to a community committed to driving responsible value chain practices.
Supplier Partnership is available to companies in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry that share our vision of excellence in safety, environmental, and social outcomes across the global pharmaceutical and healthcare value chain.
To be eligible for supplier partnership, your company must fit at least one of the following requirements:
- Manufacturer of components or ingredients
- Manufacturer of finished pharmaceutical or medical products, which are then supplied to customers under the clients’ brand name or licence (CMOs)
- ‘White label’ service provider (CDOs, CROs)
Supplier Partners must complete the following requirements:
- Complete the PSCI Maturity Models at group level.
- Share audit reports of your own manufacturing / operational facilities supplying PSCI members on the PSCI platform. You must share audits of at least 20% of your total business; and share all immediately available PSCI audits.
- For any major / critical findings, a Transparent CAPR (with progress tracking) must be provided.
To be accepted into the Partnership you must meet the above requirements. The PSCI has a pathway to help existing suppliers that are using our platform to achieve the requirements. Please contact the Secretariat for advice.
For companies in research & development, or with patented, licensed or branded products, we also offer PSCI Membership. Membership and Supplier Partnership are restricted to only those companies that fit the respective requirements.
Supplier Partner benefits
- Transparency: Demonstrate your commitment to the PSCI Principles by sharing audits and completing the Maturity Models.
- Contribute: Register interest in Teams and Committees to receive regular updates and be invited to consult on an ad-hoc basis.
- Preferred collaborators: Option to collaborate with members on projects when invited, and opportunities to present at the PSCI supplier conferences.
- Special access: In addition to standard supplier access, Supplier Partners have special access to customised content and can request visibility of audits posted by other companies, subject to approval of the audited company and sponsor.
- Recognition: your logo on the PSCI website and the right to use the Supplier Partnership badge and pre-agreed text in marketing.