On Thursday 28th March 2019, Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Initiative (PSCI) will run a webinar on “Water Stress Management” for PSCI members and suppliers.
This webinar will provide an overview on what “water stress” is and how it can evaluated. Speakers will overview first principles associated with this topic and where resources found. You will also hear some case examples from pharmaceutical companies on how they are addressing “water stress.”
We are delighted to be joined by following speakers:
- Steve Meszaros, Senior Director Business Resiliency and Business Development, Global Environmental, Health and Safety & Business Resiliency Group, Pfizer Inc.
- Nicolai Schaaf, Programme Manager, Swedish Water House, Stockholm International Water Institute
- Kelly Kappler, Senior Manager EHS&S External Supply Americas, Johnson & Johnson | PSCI Secretary
- Phil Sumner, Senior Manager – Facilities and Utilities Engineering, Global Engineering, Pfizer Inc.
- Neil Parke, Senior HSE Consultant - Global HSE Manufacturing, Eli Lilly and Company