As part of this webinar, you'll learn about the overall goals of the PSCI Capability-building programme supporting the implementation of our Principles for Responsible Supply Chain Management. You'll also hear about our new maturity models and supplier training plans covering environmental issues, including pharmaceuticals in the environment and antimicrobial resistance, human rights and labor, ethics, health and safety issues (e.g process safety), industrial hygiene, and management systems. Finally, you'll learn where to find key PSCI resources.
We are delighted to be joined by the following speakers:
- Shelly Shope, HSE Advisor, Elanco
- Paul Barnett, Director for Environment, Health & Safety, GSK
- Daniel Rehm, Lead HSE Advisor, Elanco
- Ann-Christine Eiesland, Compliance Business Partner, AstraZeneca
- Zelia Kranich, Sustainable Sourcing Associate Director, Merck (MSD)
The webinar recording and slides are available here.