Since 2016, a group of PSCI members have been working together to standardize their Environmental data request to suppliers through a common set of questions, known as the PSCI Environmental Survey. For the past few years, this survey has been available for members in the form of an Excel file, with some of them running it on a third-party platform.
In an effort to open this questionnaire in a more structured way to PSCI members, the PSCI decided that building it on the PSCI platform for suppliers, The Link, would add value to the PSCI membership. Furthermore, it would remove barriers in place for allowing the pharmaceutical industry as a whole to raise the bar in terms of data collection and its practical use for addressing Scope 3 emissions. The development of this survey, which is free of access and use to PSCI members and their suppliers, was led by the PSCI Environment Team.
Join this webinar for members to hear about the:
- Benefits for building the survey on The Link (to you and to the pharmaceutical industry)
- Data captured by the survey
- Technical aspects of the environmental survey
- Steps you need to follow to collect your supplier’s data
The speakers for the session will be:
- Alejandro Fiocco, Partner at Carnstone and Secretariat for the PSCI Environment Team
- Rikke Gade Christensen, Head of Sustainable Procurement at LEO Pharma and Co-Lead of the PSCI Environment Team
- Zelia Kranich, Associate Director for Sustainable Procurement at Merck &CO., INC., (Merck Sharp & Dohme outside the United States and Canada) and Co-Lead of the PSCI Environment Team