The PSCI is delighted to announce its upcoming webinar, intended as introductory/intermediate support for occupational/industrial hygienists working in the pharmaceutical industry. The webinar will give insights into applying the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) guideline, for control and containment performance assessments, to devices ranging from simple ventilated balance enclosures to complex isolators. Instructors will reinforce taught principles through audience interaction.
Topics covered will include:
- Preparations needed to ensure a successful outcome
- Surrogate choice
- Method sensitivity
- Activity review
- Sample placement
- Interpretation of results
- Omission and limitations associated with the guidance
Who Should Attend:
- Pharmaceutical and Chemical Plant Environment Health and Safety Professionals
- Occupation/industrial hygienists
- Safety Professionals
- Pharmaceutical R&D Safety Coordinators
- Facility and Process Engineers
- Plant Managers
We're delighted to be joined by:
- Mark Forster, LFOH of SafeBridge Europe
- Lilian Fry, CIH, CSP, of SafeBridge Consultants, Inc.
Please register by 25 May 2021.
The webinar will be recorded for anyone who cannot attend it live.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene