The PSCI India Sub-Team is delighted to announce its upcoming webinar on the recent changes made to Indian labor laws. The following points will be covered:
- Clarification on interpretation of the new labor codes, e.g.:
- New rights and privileges of employers, employees, and contractors
- Impact on firms' human resources policies and HSE management systems
- Exclusions to the new provisions
- Case studies to illustrate how the new codes will work in practice
- Impacts on the pharmaceutical industry specifically and on the PSCI Principles
We're delighted to be joined by practicing labor lawyer Advocate Mr. Shriniwas Inamati. Mr. Inamati supported the creation of the new Indian labor codes and will detail what organizations will be required to do to follow the new legislation.
Registration closes on Monday 19 July 2021. Please share this event invitation with your Human Resources / Industrial Relations and Disputes department and Management Representatives / Occupier within your organization.
The webinar will be recorded for anyone who cannot attend it live.
We look forward to seeing you there!