Product-related environmental mandates continue to accelerate in countries world-wide, presenting compliance obligations throughout the product life-cycle and supply chain. This session will provide PSCI members and suppliers with an overview of key product-related environmental regulations affecting the pharmaceutical industry, including updates on:
- Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) laws for pharmaceuticals, medical devices and packaging
- Circular Economy mandates impacting product design and end-of-life recovery
- Prohibitions on single-use plastics products and packaging
- Requirements for environmental marketing claims
- International agreements driving product stewardship legislation
- Recommendations for ensuring compliance and reducing business and legal risks
We are delighted to be joined by:
- Paul Hagen, Principal, Beveridge & Diamond
- Dacie Meng, Associate, Beveridge & Diamond
- Russell Fraker, Lawyer, Beveridge & Diamond
Please register your attendance by 14 February 2022.
The webinar will be recorded for anyone that can’t attend it live.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Waste Management