The webinar will explore best practice wastewater treatment methods for managing the release of APIs into the environment from pharmaceutical manufacturing sites delivered by renowned experts and featuring case studies on novel treatment technologies.
We are delighted to be joined by the following speakers:
- Jeffrey Brenchley from Merck (MSD) (Senior Specialist, Global Safety & Environment), speaking about vacuum evaporation
- Birgit Mertens from Johnson & Johnson (Senior Principal Environment Worldwide EHS&S), speaking about ozone as pretreatment
- Jonathan Rhone from Axine Water Technologies Inc. (President and CEO), speaking about electrochemical oxidation
The webinar recording and slides are available to members and suppliers here.
We would also like to take this opportunity to highlight that the PSCI recently launched The Link for Suppliers, a community platform dedicated to suppliers of PSCI member companies. The platform was created to give suppliers a space to interact, engage in dialogue, as well as access our training opportunities, resources, and latest news. To join our global network of hundreds of suppliers, please go to The Link's login page. Hundreds of suppliers already have access to The Link through previous audit sharing activity, and can log in as usual. Suppliers new to the platform can register for an account.
- Spills & Releases
- Waste Management
- Pharmaceuticals In The Environment
- Anti-Microbial Resistance