The third session of the 2021 PSCI India supplier conferences took place virtually on the 29th of September and covered Sustainable Sourcing, Human Rights & Labor.
The full recording of the session is available here. Slides are available for download below.
The presentations covered are as follows:
- Opening Remark.
Yolanda Jenni, Global Head Third Party Labor Rights and Contingent Workforce, Novartis
Bharat Shevkar, India sub team co-lead, Johnson & Johnson
- Building Sustainable Sourcing – An Inspiration from Roche.
Eleni Pasdeki-Clewer, Senior Sustainability Manager, Roche
- Audit Committee Update: Remote Audit, Audit sharing and SSIA.
Birgit Skuballa, Head of HSE Audit & Supplier Management, Bayer
Gavin Loveday, External Audit & Compliance Manager, AstraZeneca
- Changes to Indian Labor Laws.
Advocate Shriniwas Inamati, Practitioner Labor Lawyer in India, Deccan Management Consultants
- Migrant Labor Protection During Covid – Case Study By Hetero .
Jaypal Reddy, Head of human resource (API), Hetero Labs Ltd
- Human Right Due Diligence – Challenges and Developments in India.
Rishi Sher Singh, Associate Director, Twentyfifty Ltd
- Business Integrity & Fair Competition
- Human Rights & Labor
- Wages, Benefits & Working Hours
- Worker Protection
- Audit Programme