We are very pleased to announce that the PSCI 2019 Annual Report is now available, summarising our collective efforts towards responsible supply chains during 2019.
Key developments in 2019 include:
- Growth in membership, with today over 40 member companies.
- Hundreds of audits completed to PSCI standards now available to members on our new community platform The Link, alongside valuable resources, news, and training materials.
- Unprecedented levels of supplier engagement through two large-scale supplier conferences in Hangzhou (China) and Hyderabad (India), reaching 400 supplier delegates.
- New Partnerships Committee focused on intensifying our relationship with our Indian and Chinese partners.
- Expansion of our expert advisory panel, now composed of eight external experts who challenge and advise the Board.
- Measured improvement in PSCI member companies’ public reporting of supply chain data and commitment to PSCI’s Principles.
In 2020, much of business will be operating in a changed environment. It remains to be seen exactly how this will affect the industry and our supply chain practices. Our focus on efficient sharing of audits and virtually-enabled capability building activities is even more important in the wake of Covid-19. Whatever changes arise from this crisis, responsible supply chain practices will be central to our industry’s response.
We welcome comments and encourage you to share this report with your networks.