The PSCI has published our 2022 Annual Report, summarizing a year of growing connections and clear movement towards achieving our shared vision of excellence in safety, environmental, and social outcomes across the global pharmaceutical and healthcare supply chain.
Key developments in 2022 include
- Growth to 74 members (an increase of 40% on 2021), with 18 new Associate members
- Developed the PSCI Maturity Models to support structured supplier learning, and in early 2023 launched an app called PSCI Maturity (available in both the Android and iOS stores)
- 32% increase in audits available on the PSCI platform; 801 total & 196 new audits uploaded in 2022
- Over 2,100 supplier attendees at our capability building conferences in India and China
- Became the Official Sustainability Partner of CPHI Worldwide
Vicki Stone-Bjarup, 2022 Chair of the PSCI, says,
Sectors around the world are working to tackle the sustainability challenges of their industry. This report transparently shares the successes that PSCI members have achieved for our sector over the last year, as well as the journey left to take. There is still a long way to go, but we are so proud to be a part of the progress being made in the pharmaceutical industry. Our focus remains to support our members to build responsible supply chains.
Read about these and more in the report below.