We are very pleased to announce that the 2020 PSCI Annual Report was launched today, summarizing the progress and achievements we have made in advancing responsible supply chain practices within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries over the past year.
Key developments in 2020 include:
- Growth in membership, with over 45 member companies now committed to the initiative and having adopted the PSCI Principles
- A new three-year strategy adopted to deliver our refreshed vision for excellence in safety, environmental, and social outcomes across the whole of the global pharmaceutical and healthcare supply chain
- Pioneering remote audit standards aligned with the PSCI Principles, now available to members on our community platform The Link, alongside valuable resources, news, and training materials
- Strengthened partnerships with our Indian and Chinese partners, recognizing the importance of those countries for the pharmaceutical supply chain
- Unprecedented levels of supplier engagement through two large-scale virtual supplier conferences in China and India, reaching 700+ supplier delegates
- Expansion of our Board to support the delivery of our ambitious strategy
- Measured improvement in PSCI member companies’ contribution to and use of PSCI resources to address supply chain issues.
2020 was an extraordinary year, full of large-scale professional challenges for our industry and its supply chain, not to mention the personal challenges we all faced in our own lives. We are proud of the way the PSCI adjusted to these challenges, showing remarkable agility. It is clear that the importance of responsible supply chain practices cannot be overstated and we are pleased to be able to drive positive change across the industry through our collaborative efforts.
We welcome comments and encourage you to share this report with your networks.