The second session of the 2020 PSCI India supplier conferences took place virtually on 24 September and covered Environment and Pharmaceuticals in the Environment/AMR.
The full recording of the session is available here. Slides are available for download below.
Recordings and slides of individual presentations are also available as individual resources - please click on the relevant links below:
- PSCI Environment Sub-Team Overview
- Taking climate action
- Sustainable Packaging
- The Global Problem of Pharmaceutical Pollution: to respect the decision of the speaker, the recording and slides are not shared here.
- Draft Indian Wastewater Standards - Current Status and Possible Ramifications for Indian companies
- Introduction to sampling and analysing APIs in wastewater
- Indian Case Study on Controlling API Releases